Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tablet Problems :(

So if I'm being totally honest, I wasn't going to have a spectacular post ready for today. It's been a busy weekend (I HAVE A CAT NOW!!!!), so you weren't going to get one of my really good bible stories. More like some variation of this:


HOWEVER, when I sat down with my wine and popcorn to let the genius flow this weekend, I ran into a small technical problem. It's pretty complicated to explain, but in layman's terms we can just refer to it as a "My-drawing-tablet-is-all-fucked-up-and-I-don't-know-why" issue.   I'm going to try to get it fixed this week, and either way, there should be a podcast coming shortly (..anyone?). 

Excuse me now, I have a cat I need to harass. 

4 comments:

  1. Your tablet problem wouldn't be "I can't stop playing with the new kitty and forgot to blog," would it? Because that would still be an acceptable excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to leave a well thought out comment but I am having a fat fingers day (it's humid) and am reading this on my phone. Stupid tiny keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A PODCAST?! You should do the whole thing with a Finnish accent.

    ReplyDelete