Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Everyone!


So, I’m writing this on Monday, when I still have power. I’ll probably have another hurricane post on Friday, but this one is ready to go and scheduled.

Allie was a mummy last year, remember:


Anyhoo, you know how I decided to start adult Halloween, aka trick-or-wine?



Well, it’s still a genius idea, of course. But not all my animal friends like wine. And since a lot of them dressed up, they decided that they should share how they’d like to celebrate Halloween.

Allie:



Popsicle:


Sparkles the Unicorn:



Melissa the Manatee: 


Ducky:
Ducks Against Raping Ducks (and humans). Spread the word.

Pigletta:

Trick. Always trick.

Ellie the Elephant:

Whatever you want, you creepy ass clown elephant.

Lioness:

Ouch.

Whale:


Oh and this:

17 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you and all of your awesome friends! They look fabulous. Hope you are safe, and maybe this is the year wine will be handed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Gia! Love Just Juni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Halloween, Gia, Boyfriend and Animal Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Boyfriend a tree? Trick or tree? Anyway, I like how creative all your animals are :) Hope you still have enough wine with the hurricane keeping you inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween Gia! I hope you, Boyfriend and the Animals are all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide if "Trick or Wine," or "Trick or go fuck yourself" is better. Seriously, amazing.

    Can I just knock on doors and say, "Go fuck yourself and give me wine. See my costume?"

    I have a feeling it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lioness is now definitely my fave(sorry allie).
    I had a total of 6 trick-or-treaters tonight, so my bedtime snack will be candy(LOTS of candy) and wine.
    And, I had a bottle near the door, just in case, but apparently trick-or-wine hasn't caught on here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is Pigletta dressed as a male stripper for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy halloween. i love the Lioness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late Halloween! Hope you're doing well and the hurricane didn't eat you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Halloween (a day late!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated Halloween. I wish my costume mask came on time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Tri-Girl. Are you a tree hugger? My favorite is Lioness though. I could actually imagine E2 saying that to the kids who came to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to open up your excellent idea of trick or wine into a celebration for those of us who are more into beer and liquor to make it Trick or Booze.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love lioness. I want to say we'd get along great but you know, she's such a bitch!

    ReplyDelete