1. Say this:
2. Get scared and freak out
3. Play with your new iphone for awhile
4. Create the following emergency kit:
1. Scented candle
2. More scented candle
3. Mini scented candles
[Apparently, you shouldn't ever buy a candle that isn't scented. Even though that means you can't light them at once because the smells won't go together.]
4. Mini flashlight
5. 8 pack of batteries for flashlight, even though two double As usually last about 4 years in said flashlight
6. Red bull. Because if I lose power and can’t make coffee, I need caffeine.
because I don’t need to explain that one to you.
8. A pumpkin…it always helps.
5. Get water
I wish I had a few jugs of water, but the CVS was sold out when I went there yesterday. I filled pots. I’m crazy about having enough water.
1. Pot of water
2. Huge pot of water
3. Pot of water
4. Tiny pot of water
But the most important thing is this:
6. KEEP EVERYTHING CHARGED!!!
Because if/when I lose power, the clock starts ticking on my iphone battery.
Yeah, it’s scary to think about. No tv, laptop, or phone? I have no idea what I’m gonna do with my time.
9. Plan for activities to keep you busy when you lose power and can’t watch tv
I know what I’m going to do. I’m going to eat all the cheese in my fridge. Because I HATE WASTE.
10. Finally, construct a pillow fort in your living room.
And now you’re ready for a hurricane!
But seriously, stay safe everyone. I’ll be freaking out on twitter if you need me.