Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Don't Stop Thinking About Kitty

Probably listen to this as you read for the full effect.

If you wake up and don't want to smile
If you hit snooze just a little while
Open your eyes and get out of bed
Or your damn cat will stand on your head.



Don't stop meowing at Gia
Don't stop til she gets her ass up
Breakfast will be sooner than before
Hunger is gone, hunger is gone!


Why not chase around the toys and run
And use the laser pointer for some fun
If that red dot won't come to you
Just think what your claws can do!


Don't stop looking out the window
Don't stop the birds will soon be here
Hopefully they'll get closer than before
My freedom is gone, my freedom is gone!


All I want is to murder a bird
If I can't then I will be heard
I know you don't believe that it's true,
I definitely mean some harm to you.


Don't stop meowing on the futon
Don't stop meowing in bed
It'll be louder than before
Peace and quiet is gone, peace and quiet is gone!

8 comments:

  1. You make cat ownership seem like oh so much fun. Also, is this an elaborate song slap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitten still hasn't discovered that birds exist, so shhh, be quiet. It's best she not find out just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat Mongo actually sits on my face. I know, it has a disgusting ring to it, but he likes to sneak up on me when I'm asleep on my couch. Good thing he only weighs 18 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat sounds much more well-behaved than mine.

    I don't think I could use a variation on a light rock song for mine.

    Black metal, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I think it might te nice to have a cat I read a post like this. Thank you...thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent lyrics. Definitely an improvement over Fleetwood Mac.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete