Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Face Ache!

Hiii - no new post this weekend for a few reasons, one of which is that I had that bad headache thing happen to me again (which, for the record, may have to do with grinding my teeth during my sleep. Or my head is going to explode shortly.)

So enjoy this old post for an explanation of the weird face pain. 


-------------------


So, as I wrote about last week, I had a headache the weekend before. What I didn’t blog about, though, was how it came back on Wednesday and lasted the next 4-5 days. It was mostly on the right side of my face/head (though it jumped to the left one night).

t’s also why I was less active in the blogger/twitter world, in case anyone noticed or missed me (doubtful).
  
On Thursday, I went to the minute clinic, and was diagnosed with either a migraine or a sinus infection or something more serious but less likely.  




I also get super woozy when we start talking about arteries or anything blood related and I almost passed out


She gave me antibiotics in case it is a weird sinus infection and sent me on my way. On Friday, my eyes were still aching and my head/neck hurt.  I saw Boyfriend.
I gave up on doctors after this experience 


I started to feel a little bit better Saturday/Sunday. The pain felt like it was coming from my neck more, so I’m thinking maybe I pulled it somehow very badly, because I googled and it looks like a neck muscle can cause pain all over one side of your head including your forehead and eye.


I’m considering going to a doctor. We’ll see.

Sigh.

Has this happened to anyone else? And before anyone comments with scary advice about how I’m having ministrokes  or tumors or aneurysms or any equally horrifying things, this is not accompanied by a fever or dizziness or blurred vision or nausea/vomiting or disorientation.

Thanks bunches.

6 comments:

  1. The only thing that works for me is the chiropractor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're grinding your teeth while sleeping, a dentist can make a soft plastic mouthguard for you that will stop it. Teeth grinding is usually a symptom of stress or anxiety. Bad headaches can also be caused by your TMJ joint in the jaw -- again, a stress-related injury. When I get super-stressed, sometimes my TMJ joint hurts all the time from being tense but it stops once the stress goes away.

    Seriously, go see a doctor and get things checked out. The problem is probably something that can be handled easily. And then you will be pain free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be from tiny little aliens that are now living in your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Powdered Toast Man.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being too hard on yourself is a sure fire way of going through life the hard way. We are all human, and just as overcorrecting a child will cause them to withdraw or focus on the fear of failure, being hard on yourself will discourage you! You need to encourage yourself in as many ways as possible to keep you on a positive and productive path. satta king

    ReplyDelete