Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Suits

It's November. It's getting colder, and days are approximately 17 minutes long.


Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and the December holidays will be here before you know it. You know what that means?



Yep, it's tv-bingeing season.



Anyway, I just started USA's Suits, the lawyer show . It's no game of thrones, but it's decent enough. Plus there are 5 seasons of it, and it's on amazon video.

I can math. 
So I've been watching Suits like it's my job. 

Kitty has been so stinkin cuddly lately. Thank you coldness.
And being able to watch it on the ipad means that I dont need to stop by bingeing for silly things like making food or peeing or blogging. 




Is this a problem? Probably not. Assuming I won't be walking near any open manholes 

What are you guys bingewatching right now?

10 comments:

  1. I refuse to make room in my life for another lawyer show. That goes double for doctor shows and police procedurals. Those are the three constants in TV: lawyers doctors and cops, oh my. If I don't make a stand and refuse to watch shows involving those three themes, then we're just going to face more national tragedies like employing Ice-T as a television cop for 15 years. Can we risk another Grey's Anatomy or How to Get Away With Murder!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in a binge-watching dry spell right now, but the last thing we binge-watched was Outlander. Men in kilts, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try not to binge watch, because I tend to drink when I watch more than an hour of TV.

    Just finished watching two seasons of "Bates Motel." I'll pick another series once I buy more wine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your unstoppable binge-watching. I haven't found a good show worth binge-watching in a while. Last one I did was Daredevil, and I polished that off in a single weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so behind the technological times. Our binge watching is buying DVD's of shows like "Breaking Bad" and "Orange is the new Black" and watching all the seasons for the first time.

    Please don't post anything about season 3 of O is the new B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I do all that stuff, except that particular show, never heard of it! I love binge watching shows. Plus I missed two of your posts and this was a treat, three in the row. I also binge read you!! Your blog kept me company many sleepless nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind the next several weeks because it's-Christmas-and-it's-supposed-to-be-cold-and-oh-how-BEAUTIFUL-is-all-that-snow-and-I-feel-sorry-for-those-saps-in-Florida-who-will-have-a-green-Christmas.
    Come the middle of January:
    I HAVE SNOW IN MY SHOES AND I HAVE TO DIG MY CAR OUT SO I CAN DRIVE TO WORK AND BE ON THE ROAD WITH ALL THOSE MANIACS OUT THERE I WISH WE LIVED IN FLORIDA!!!
    It's a vicious cycle that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm old and boring, so I binge watch BBC historical documentaries. Not even kidding about that, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I don't really know the reason but I stopped watching SUITs after 3 season. Right now I'm in love with The last man on earth and Peaky Blinders. Cillian Murphy is my love!

    ReplyDelete