Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

An Update/Announcement!

Hi all! I hope everyone is still surviving this pandemic. I'm mostly good and just occasionally like this:


Time for a big announcement! Or maybe not so big, because I'm not really sure how many people are still reading this blog anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Over the past 9 years, Mayor Gia has been a safe space for me to post about my relationship and other personal stuff, and I've kept it pretty locked down from my real life. However, for the past few years, my drawings have been more about the pets and such, because that's what makes me happy. 

I realize I don't want to keep my drawings/etc that much of a secret anymore - I want to make bad drawings about the pets and occasionally other stuff, and share it with people in my real life too. 

So, I'm making a pretty big re-branding change. I've created a new blog/space: https://badcatdrawings.com! Right now, I'll mostly be posting existing cat-based blogs with some mayor-gia-related content removed. Eventually I'll be posting new cartoons there too.  

I may still occasionally post here, and the majority of my old posts will stay up, so feel free to peruse the years of mostly-very-weird content. 

Also, I'm writing this because I generally trust you guys not to go to that page and post "hey its mayor gia from mayorgia.com!" in the comments, as I'm trying to keep this blog still separate from my real life.  So, please don't! That said, if someone who actually knows me in real life finds this and is reading it....well, howdy!!

Hope to see you at https://badcatdrawings.com, where both the drawings AND the cat are bad!


2 comments: