Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Nasty Women Unite

I was pretty busy this weekend, being a patriot and exercising my constitutional rights. 



Let's zoom in:



Yep, I attended a #womensmarch on Saturday. Not the one in DC,  but a smaller sister one with a turnout that exceeded expectations.

As you probably know, about three times as many came out for the protest than for his inauguration, and 3 million attended marches across the country (which is, coincidentally, the same number of votes by which he lost the popular vote). How embarrassing. 

A call that a success, for what it was. 




PRESIDENT PETTY

It's gonna be a long four years.

7 comments:

  1. I think your problem was that the words on the posters were too yuge for his regular vocabulary. I know it, you know it. Sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too marched. I'll gladly participate in anything that might piss him off (yes, piss pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you marched. It heartened me to see all those people in cities around the world.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poster. There are no truer words than "This is not Normal."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lied? Two things to note, narry a word about Hillary-Obama lies, what's with that. Benghazi was not resultant from some youtube video. If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Etc. The other thing was the crowd size is as Trump says. Research always hurts the Left because they hinge their crazy world view on nothing but lies. It's so easy to be liberal, fantasies, fictions, and lies fill the world when you're a lib, know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete