Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Year in Review

Hi all! It's the end of the year. I know bloggyland is probably is empty, so I figured I should do a year in review post. Because, why not?

My Top Ten Most Popular Blog Posts of 2012 
(by pageviews)



Okay technically, this one is my pick. Blogger gave me the top ten blog posts, but one of them was from 2011 so I didn't want to put it up. I picked this one because I like my bible stories and historical reenactments a lot, but they don't show up elsewhere on this list. 



This post is from last January. It's short, but I guess it resonated with a lot of people whose boyfriends work with slutbags. (JK.) It's all good now, because that girl is long gone. Whew.




This post is jam-packed full of action. First, I suspected Boyfriend of trying to meet up with one of his sister wives at Lowes (he went to Utah on vacation, remember)? And then I built a grill. Because I'm awesome.


And this is the post about my fears about his Utah trip, including sister wives, canyons, and horrible disasters. And zombie sluts. ALWAYS fear zombie sluts.



Boyfriend and I tried to make a cursing alphabet, but we needed some help from you guys. Seriously, what curse word starts with an x?!? 


The first time I try to cut back my wine consumption. It worked...for a little while. Also, Boyfriend and I differ on what counts as one glass. Look, I'm not Saint Gia, okay?!? I like wine. Stop judging me.


I moved this year! It was very exciting. However, my internet company totally fucked me and I couldn't get internet for about a month. I need internet more than I need wine, so this was a major problem. Boyfriend came to my rescue, as usual. 


Why shouldn't adults go trick or treating for alcohol? Honestly, probably my most brilliant idea ever. I can't wait for it to catch on in real life. 

My drawings have gotten a liiiiiittle better since then.
This post is also from last January. I'm actually glad it made the list, because I'm revisiting that resolution on Wednesday. That's all I'm saying for now. 

And the most popular post of 2012 is....


Honestly, I'm shocked that this post made the top of the list. I guess a lot of you are frustrated that they put the halloween candy out SO EARLY in stores, huh? And you think candy corn is disgustingly addicting. Or just disgusting. (It's one of those love-it-or-hate-it things.) It's also chock full o' shame units. But damn, I wish I had some candy pumpkins right now. 


What do you guys think? Did I miss any?

22 comments:

  1. Very good choices Gia :) So many blogs in my reader are really samey - yours always stands out and makes me laugh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the talking to animals posts made it, huh? Also, I liked the Doctor was a Jerk post. Here's hoping you have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People appear to not be as fond as the animal posts as I am of making the animal posts. Ohhh welllll.

      Delete
  3. the reenactment post are my favourite and I remember the halloween candy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No love for potted up on weed? I thought that surely would have gotten some big pageviews. Unless stoners are just too lazy to google that kind of thing, in which case I now understand it not being mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! I made a freaking music video in that one!

      Delete
  5. All good stuff. But you know I'm partial to your Noah's Ark one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your Bible Stories, because they made much better sense to me than the regular ones.

    Happy New Year, Gia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe that not one shot of you wrapped around your boyfriend made it (aka hugging). Those pictures never failed to make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I remember when you tried to wean off wine and I loved it because I so felt your pain! Any of the stories which include you torturing BF are pretty high on my list. The facial expression alone kill me.

    Happy 2013, Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The boyfriend in Utah is my favorite of these, but they are all full of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my internet company would fuck me, or, uh, I wish some good looking young guy from my internet company would fuck me. It is new year's eve.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The into of DARD was a favorite of mine. "Duck Rape" cracked me up. But no, it's a real problem. =]

    Happy New Year lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the list! What a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still love how you circled one of Sister Wife's ankles and wrote "slut" :) Now I want to go check my Blogger to see what my top 10 posts were for the year...but I think I can only do 'of all time' and I already know those, especially the ones the damn spambots keep choosing. Spambots are not nearly as interesting as Robot Girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could totally see your adult Halloween idea catching on. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a great review, some I'd (shock horror) missed first time around. I am also a big fan of your animal and biblical posts, was lioness upset with the list?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really? I'm surprised that your tale of no internet didn't make the list. That one was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to admit, I'm mildly concerned because the drawing of the new girl at work looks exactly like me.

    ReplyDelete