Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday: The Kitten Jog

Throwback Thursday: Since A. I actually have a kitten and B. It's new-years-resolution-gym-joining-time for everyone, I thought I should roll this one out again. I'm thinking about trying it. Any day now. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Time for another Mayor Gia exercise! This one involves getting off the futon.


Yes.

Get ready for this:




Step 1: Have Boyfriend come over with a bicycle.
OMG you guys, I worked so hard on that bike drawing
Step 2: Attach wagon to bicycle.


Step 3. Find kitten. 
(like one of the feral ones at your work)

Step 4: Put kitten in wagon.

Step 5: Have Boyfriend ride bicycle.

Step 6: Try to catch kitten.

Ta-DA! Enjoy.

[*kitten can be replaced by bunny puppy or duckling, as needed]

1 comment:

  1. I was a little lsow on the uptake, but when the bulb went off...Good one!

    ReplyDelete