Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Boyfriend is Going on Another Work Trip.

 For those who have been around awhile, you may remember that Boyfriend went to New Orleans awhile back.  I think I handled it moderately well.


But now Boyfriend is going on another business trip – this time to sunny and warm California.




Yep, that’s right. He has a work thing in San Diego, and then he’s going to visit his friend in San Francisco.  He’ll be gone a whole week.


A whole motherfucking week.

I am not pleased. I imagine the week will go something like this:

Boyfriend:

Me:

Boyfriend:

Me:

Boyfriend:

Me:
I have to go to a Bridal Shower. I'm not excited. 
Boyfriend:

Me: 

But anyway, I do hope Boyfriend has fun. Reasonable fun. Without any ladies.  Fun in his hotel room alone, facetiming with me.



6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, there is a 70/30 Bro-to-skank ratio in San Diego. There is a massive saturation of frat douche down there. Just hope he doesn't head south to Baja California and get caught up in any donkey shenanigans. If he's driving from San Diego to San Francisco, first, that's a looooong drive, second, make sure he takes a picture of the Nuclear Tits. (Don't worry, that's not a hooker's nickname, there's a power plant in San Onofre that looks like boobs.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Gia! You got through that without saying starlet. Or slut. Or zombie, and there are plenty of them in California. Just as long as he doesn't go to Seaworld, unless it's to free the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think of all the 'me' time you get...hmmm. Ok, a week is not super long. He'll probably come back without a zombie wife, just goodies from Disneyland :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back when I was working I was with a really small company that didn't give a shit, so I brought my wife along on all of my trips. My last trip was to California, and between minimal amounts of work we got to hang out in San Fran and do all kinds of awesome stuff. I guess this really isn't helping you, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to San Diego, but he won't be hanging out on a beach in San Francisco. I can ask The Hurricane what the weather is like. It's probably wet and cold. And he would have a very long drive to get to Disneyland. California is a big state. He should be sure to go to Hot Cookie in the Castro to get a penis-shaped cookie. I also like the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and City Lights Bookstore. The photo at the top of my blog is the back of my head in front of City Lights. Boyfriend won't get to enjoy the best part of San Francisco, and that's The Hurricane.

    Love,
    Janie, who thinks bridal showers suck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disneyland is overrated anyways. I'm sure you're not missing out on much.

    ReplyDelete