Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday Things I've Rediscovered as an Adult: Bathtumbs

...because I've recently rediscovered bathtubs again. Sitting in water is underrated and awesome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Remember how I had that ass pain awhile back?

Well, I read that warm baths helped. So I’ve recently rediscovered the joys of bathtubs. It went something like this:








It was awesome. Until this part, approximately 85 minutes later:



I hate getting out.

What? I wrap my hair in a towel. NBD.

I don’t want to see my water bill this month. 

6 comments:

  1. You can run more hot water before you get out. Get really nice and warm and you'll feel good. Better yet, take a bottle of wine and a glass when you get in the tub. That will keep you cozy, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you can fit in your tub. I can't. So either my torso is out of the water, or my legs are.

    But yes, really good for leg and back pains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to take baths because the shower doesn't work here, it is good for like 20 minutes. BUT I run out of bubble bath...turns out shower gel or shampoo can work as a substitute...just do not use washing up liquid....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baths are great, but you're right about the lukewarm water. That makes it awful when you get out. And there's such a small window of time between "warm, blissful happiness" and "freezing my ass off, holy shit" water. Definitely not a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel weird in baths. It's like I'm just sitting on my own dirt.

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete