Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Coconut Oil

Let's talk about weird grooming habits again! Woo!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



So, anyone else have a quasi-embarrassing grooming ritual you do to impress your significant other, even though he/she claims not to care about it?


I want soft hair. My hair now is…okay. It’s very fine but not particularly soft. I read somewhere that coconut oil treatments can help make hair softer, so I’ve started doing that.
Yes, that's my Allie coaster in the background. 
You’re supposed to use a showercap over your hair to keep the heat in. I end up looking like this:

Trust me, the picture is way cuter than real life.

Boyfriend CLAIMS not to care, but then conversations like this happen:







What kind of weird shit do you guys do to pretty yourselves up? And also, how can I make me hair softer? (No, this entire post wasn’t a thinly veiled attempt to get beauty advice out of my readers. Sorry, boy readers)

3 comments:

  1. We shower and brush our teeth...if we remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Mitchell products. I have soft hair. So does Willy Dunne Wooters.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have curly hair so I just try not to make it angry. Sorry, not helpful for your lovely locks :(

    ReplyDelete