Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

YAY: Superbowl!

So if you’ve been listening to the blogcast, you know Boyfriend is from Seattle and is a biiiig Seahawks Fan.


And if you’ve been following American sports at all, you’ll know that the seahawks made it to the superbowl this year. Boyfriend got pretty stressed out during playoff games.








The Seahawks have never won the superbowl, though they got robbed a couple of years back. So you can imagine how Boyfriend was before/during the superbowl.




you know...in the beginning
Anyway, 4 stressful hours later, it was all over. AND THE SEAHAWKS WON!!

[QUICK NOTE: So, I said stressful because I wrote this earlier in the day Sunday. But really, it wasn't that stressful. It was all kinds of awesome.]




(Yes, I prepared a version of this post for a possible loss. Glad I didn’t have to use it!)


Did you guys watch? What did ya think?

8 comments:

  1. Wait, you prepared one for a possible loss? What happens to that post? Do you send it to Africa along with all the "Denver Broncos Super Bowl Champions" t-shirts? If you're running low on ideas, you could post that version with commentary. Glad you didn't have to deal with a loss, I could only imagine how inconsolable he'd be after listening to the podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I was gonna say, what about that was stressful in the slightest? I'm sure by the 2nd quarter when it was like 22-0 and we were STILL bumbling the ball around like we had butter on our gloves, Boyfriend was like, "Yeah... I'm just gonna nod off a bit and wake up when it's 40-0."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love your simple drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't watch. If it ever gets that heated again, give Boyfriend a Xanax, and then send one to me because I'm nice.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Superbowl makes me want to move to America immediately. PArtly so I can understand what it's about but mainly because I keep seing things on BuzzFeed about how much AMAZING FOOD everyone eats, and I always want to be in on food action. Glad Boyfriend's team won! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, gotta be prepared for either outcome! But I'm glad that his team won. Even though I'm not into sports, I was rooting for the Seahawks because I love a good underdog story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was AWESOME! Well it was awesome for me, I live in Seattle and love the Seahawks. It wasn't awesome for my husband who loves the Denver Broncos (we named our daughter Denver....) My kids even went to the celebration parade yesterday, they said that was awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete