Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Mom Gift Ideas

Ok, technically this was a mother's day post, but my mom's bday was a couple of weeks ago and she is freaking IMPOSSIBLE to shop for. These are still my best ideas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Yesterday was Mother’s Day. Did you forget? I hope not. But here are some belated gift ideas.

1. Box Full of Kittens!






2. A Blender



3. Skydiving Lessons


4. Matching Tattoos



5. Cash.

  
Moms are hard to shop for. 



How did you guys fare?

3 comments:

  1. I'd probably brown my drawers if my kids gave me a gift. They are, in themselves, the gift that never ends.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine should be like cards, and that they should always be given along with any gift. Or sent in the mail for occasions.

    ReplyDelete