Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Getting Up Early on the Weekends Should Be Illegal

Throwback Thursday: Just because I still don't believe in getting up early on the weekends. It's just wrong. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I had to get up early this weekend for a work thing. REALLY early.


My alarm went off  at 5:20. AM.


Sorry, everyone. Being tired makes me cranky.

Anyway Boyfriend had slept over the night before and got to wake up with me.


I got up and showered, and by the time I was done Boyfriend was up and getting ready to go.

fuck him.



So yeah.  The work event was fun, but I really hate getting up early on the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just do not get morning people!

    This post did wake me up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting up early any day of the week should be illegal.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete