Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Going Blind Would Be Great

We're doing Throwback Thursday again! Enjoy this one from April of last year:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As I’ve written before, I’m blind as a bat. I went to the eye doc a little over a year ago, but since then, my vision has gotten worse again. I’m going to the eye doctor today for a new prescription.



It’s sad for me. I want laser vision surgery some day when I’m not quite so poor.

Anyway, Boyfriend and I recently had this conversation:



(I can’t have pets in my lease. It’s very sad for me. I want a cat.)



You guys, wouldn’t that be AMAZING?


And my landlord would HAVE to let me have them.





I’d be the happiest blind person in the whole wide world.




Seriously you guys, I can’t wait.

7 comments:

  1. I wonder if I'm making the same comment as I did when I read this adorable post before. If I didn't write it, then I know I was thinking it. How can you have pets in your lease? It's a piece of paper. The Hurricane says that in California that if a doctor says you need a pet so you won't be depressed then your landlord has to let you have one.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not want to clean up after all those animals. Especially the seeing-eye pony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you see she would be blind so someone else would have to clean it up for her!

      Delete
    2. Or she would definitely have to wear shoes indoors.

      Delete
  3. Just started blogging again, I miss your awesome drawings!!! Following

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is this not some movie staring Melissa McCarthy or Kristen Wiig?

    ReplyDelete