I came into an abundance of blueberries recently, and decided to make a pie.
Here’s how I did it, in 29 easy steps.
1. Look for a recipe with positive reviews.
2. Look at the comments and all the adjustments.
3. Go crazy.
4. Do some fancy math and create your own recipe.
|Math. I did it.|
5. Wash blueberries.
6. Eat some.
7. Measure them.
8. Know your limits. Add extra for snacking.
9. Keep snacking on those blueberries.
10. Put all the dry ingredients together and mix with blueberries
11. Taste some.
12. Realize how delicious blueberries + sugar is and go to town on the bowl.
13. Feel shame.
14 Put blueberries in pie shell
15. Cover and vent
16. Put in oven and do some fancy math to figure out how long and what temperature to cook for
17. Check pie after 15 minutes. See that crust fell down in one spot. Panic.
18. Be concerned that you ate too much blueberries.
19. Wish you had eaten more blueberries when you had the chance.
20. Consider napping because 50 minutes is a long time for something to bake.
21. Take pie out of oven when timer goes off.
22. Panic til Boyfriend arrives
23. Allow Boyfriend to praise pie
(It was the first time he saw me since this)
24. Cut pie. See it’s watery.
I know its blurry I was in a rush shut up
25. Freak out.
26. Get assured pie is delicious
27. Eat pie.
28. Eat more pie.
29. NEVER STOP EATING PIIIIIIEEEEEE!
And that’s how you make a blueberry pie.