Monday, September 16, 2013

On Being Crazy














I have a thing about pulses. He knows my weaknesses.


What about you all? Are you actually crazy or do the people in your life just try to make you think you are?

21 comments:

  1. I'm definitely normal...despite what a cadre of trained, professional psychological experts say. The medication is just a ploy by the patriarchy to keep me under their thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulses? Really? That's weird. Not crazy necessarily but ya know, odd.

    I hate cotton balls. Cotton balls are VERY UPSETTING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely crazy. I thought I was normal so I stopped taking my Zoloft-- now I'm crazy again. So, I have to start taking my Zoloft again. Hopefully it will make me feel normal so I won't have to take it anymore. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. first of all "ahahahahaha", that is your halloween costume right there!

    i got called crazy all night on Saturday by my male friends...hmm, i will stand up for womankind and smack them next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby Left Brain is awesome. When I told him recently that I thought I was going crazy. That these kids were going put me in the wacky kids club for sure and why are they so damn loud All The Hours!!??
    Hubby said, "honey, I don't think truly crazy people wondering about going crazy. they don't ask...they just go."
    See; that's why he's Left Brain. All rational,logic and shit.
    Show off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If being a feminist means you have to be "normal", then no thank you! I wear this badge of insanity with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely certifiably crazy...but in a really good way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not crazy; I'm merely delusional.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I was crazy....but now I am wondering if there's just a conspiracy going on to make me feel that way. So I'm now paranoid...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Symptoms of being driven crazy:

    Being unable to sleep.
    Being excited.
    Being in too deep.
    Having it feel alright.
    Being kept up all night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty crazy, but I can hide that about 90% of the time. The other 10% throws people off a lot of times...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh. I'm probably a little crazy. I don't mind, normal people freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a difficult question as there are many types of crazy. There's crazy in love, crazy in the range, the closest thing to crazy, crazy for you, and a crazy little thing called love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes I think I'm going crazy. Then I go to the beach and I'm all fine after that. I'll be good like that for a couple of weeks. Good thing that I live nearby some lovely beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I know why my gal goes a bit crazy when I call her crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just went back to my shrinky dink today for my med check, yep...still crazy as hell! LOL! I definitely feel normal sometimes, but I have my crazy cray-cray moments and they are not pretty at all! My boyfriend, (who shall be called Moonpie for the purposes of this comment) goes around trying to find my buttons to set me off. He sees it as a sport and laughs his ass off when I lose it. OCD is a big button, so all he has to do is set that off and I'm off to crazytown!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your timing (or rather the timing of me reading this) is impeccable. I'm bipolar, and I'm perfectly perfect with all of my trillion meds. My 14-year-old (which should tell you right there based on his age that he's an asshole sometimes) wasn't happy about something I was telling him in a very parenting way, and he asked if I had taken my pills today, stating that the past few days I've been like this when he gets home and he's worried I haven't been taking them. I didn't ask what "this" was.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My best friend, a beautiful girl of 28, once told me the following, "all girls are crazy. It's just that some of us are better at hiding the crazy than others."

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahahaha! Love this conversation. Sounds like one the husband and I would have. I am legit crazy and I'm okay with that. What I AM NOT ok with is people telling me to "calm down" or "relax." You haven't seen crazy until someone tells me that.

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the best creators are crazy, and since I'm a writer, I guess that fits me. Plus I'm on meds to keep me from freaking out in crowds or getting depressed when I'm alone, so there's that, too. Guess I might as well own it -- Yep, crazy as ALL HELLZ over here.

    ReplyDelete