So last weekend, Boyfriend and I were together on his carb day. As I referenced last week, I baked some awesomesauceness. I made homemade thin mints!
Sure, I burned one batch:
But I got the hang of it and made more:
After I baked them, I had to cover them in melted chocolate:
I’m going to be honest, the covering-with-chocolate thing was a disaster. I tried to draw a picture of it, but it just looked like poo. I would have taken a photo, but every inch of everything was covered in chocolate, and I didn’t want to get my phone dirty.
The finished product:
It was worth the mess though, because they were freaking delicious.
We ate them Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning and there was…badness.
|I am a wuss.|
|I panicked a little|
To sum up, I had a headache. It definitely wasn’t caused by chocolate. Definitely not.