Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rapturistic.

I got this email from Boyfriend:



He tried to convince me he went up in the Rapture. I'm calling shenanigans. I see some fundamental flaws with this photo:

1. Why are his shoes the only clothing left behind? His pants are holy enough to go with him, but his shoes aren't? Unless he was completely naked except for running shoes, which is a possibility. Hmm.

2. Seriously, there is no WAY he's making it to heaven before me. See rape jokes

3. Ok, maybe he'd leave his kids. And maybe he'd leave me. But he would definitely NOT leave his dog. 

3a. She looks rather unimpressed by his supposed naked floating away in the sky.

Results: fake

He won't be able to get rid of me that easily. 

2 comments:

  1. I Raptured again! What are the odds. See you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete