Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So, Allie wanted to dress up this year. She insisted on being a mummy, but instead of wasting using toilet paper, she wanted me to use sparkly netting:


I told her people might not “get” her costume, but she didn’t care. I told her that people weren’t going to want to give her candy, and she got MAD.
RAWWWWWWR GIMME CANDY RAAAWWWWWRRRR

I told her to behave herself, and she promptly tried to eat my witch (note: not this witch. Allie could totally eat her for me.)

Sigh. Guess I’ll be having some awkward conversations with the neighbors while trick or treating tonight. Gators.

 

6 comments:

  1. Good to know there's at least one Gator left that's in a festive mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dressed up a gator, and I can't even dress up my 10 lb dog because he kicks and bites me. Help...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. New header? Nice.
    I think the sparkly mummy-gator showed up in the last Twilight book, right? Shirtless teenager mummy-gator of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about how you explain to to em. I just mentioned the words "free candy" and Allie kept biting my finger until I agreed to take her trick or treating. Since dogs can't have chocolate, make a deal where 10 pieces of chocolate earned by doggy = 1 slice of bacon for him. I found dogs really respond to logic. And bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pickleope. I'm messing around with it a bit still.

    At one point, Allie tried to say she was a "twi-hard," but I told her we don't allow douchebags in this home. Problem squashed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a
    40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
    Also visit my blog post electronic cigarette wholesale

    ReplyDelete