Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Dear Egg Foo Young

Throwback Thursday: I still miss you, egg foo young. You greasy bastard.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Dear Egg Foo Young,

I miss you, you evil delicious addictive bastard. I used to eat you every time Boyfriend and I got chinese. And every time, without fail, I’d feel completely sick after:




Yet, you were so tasty, I’d let the cycle of abuse to continue and order you again next time. Even after that time you gave me food poisoning.


You had to be greasy, didn’t you? You knew I can’t eat greasy foods without feeling miserable after.

Boyfriend finally helped me see the light.
He pointed out that it was made in approximately 67 cups of oil.
And then I had an epiphany.


And just like that, I was free from your evil nausea inducing grasp. Boyfriend and I got Chinese over the weekend. And what did I order?
For some reason I was intense about it.
Sure, I miss you an itty bit. Sure, I was thinking of the egg foo young whilst eating the tofu.


But, I didn’t want to vomit all over Boyfriend immediately after eating tofu. So, it’s tofu that I’ll be sticking with.



GOODBYE, EGG FOO YOUNG! Your wretched grease-filled deliciousness will no longer have any power over me!

Sincerely,
Mayor Gia

PS. But seriously, if I ever cure the probable h pylori that makes me feel so sick when I eat you, let’s talk.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer. It stinks when we can't eat (or drink) something we love. I used to drink a lot of coffee, but now? None. And as much as I love fresh grapefruit, I can't eat it because of some of the medications I take. I've decided when the doctor tells me I'm about to kick the bucket, I'm gonna go buy myself a big bag of grapefruit... and maybe some good coffee, too. Heck, I might even buy a pack of cigarettes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you finally got out of that abusive relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna Skin Serum Washing your hands can cause them to dry out, whether or not you use soap. Have hand lotion or cream handy and use it after you wash your hands.
    Luna Skin Serum Actually, use it anytime your hands are around water. This will help your hands be nice and smooth. Keep a small tube of hand cream
    http://www.supplementschat.com/luna-skin-serum/

    ReplyDelete