Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Orange is the New Black

ThrowbackThursday: Because OITNB is freaking awesome and you need to be watching it. Boyfriend and I are currently working our way through season 2. 
- - - - - - - - - - - 

Boyfriend recently got Netflix, which is awesome because I love it when he gets stuff I can mooch off of. So we started watching Orange is the New Black. We binged on the first three episodes in one sitting.






I watched the one where she was starved out and I was not okay with it.
Boyfriend eventually fell asleep because that’s his normal scheduleI watched one more episode.



I can’t wait to watch the rest of the season. No one give me any spoilers, please!! It’s already taking everything in my power not to Wikipedia it.

1 comment:

  1. Watching this show, I've decided that going to prison sounds like its awesome. You get to hang with your friends, take loads of naps and no one can come in from the outside to bug you.

    ReplyDelete