Pages

Monday, July 23, 2018

Throwback: Back from Vacation

I didn't get back til Sunday night, so no time for a new post this week. Here's a throwback from when I got home last year. Enjoy!


It was nice to go to the beach for a week, but I'm happy to be home. There were things I missed. 



Yeah, it's pretty traumatic for me for everyone when I leave kitty. 


She's not a bitch; she's assertive. 
Yeah, Kitty had a few issues with the way she was treated this week. 

She's very particular about what food goes in what bowl

She's also very particular about belly petting

She's very particular about her window seat. Perhaps you're sensing a pattern here. 



I've humbly apologized to Kitty. I think she's on her way to forgiving me. 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And your cat's litany of complaints sounds about like mine. They're not hard to please at all... as long as we do exactly what we've been taught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are legitimate concerns. Was the litter box properly tended? Otherwise Kitty might poop in boyfriend's shoe.

    ReplyDelete