Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Blizzard 2016


Yeah guys, we got slammed by the snowstorm this weekend. It's been rough. 




Yep, Boyfriend and I had to cancel our plans, which makes me cranky. I suppose I had it a bit easier than he did, though.




Yes, Boyfriend's puppy refused to poo all day. It's been very stressful for him. 



So I've been hanging out on my couch with my wine and kitty, and Boyfriend's been going outside regularly where it's dark, cold, and snowing sideways. Womp womp.  

Anyway, I hope those of you on the east coast survived the storm!

7 comments:

  1. You mean it's a "poomergency?" Or a "shitastrophe." Perhaps a "crapaclysm?" Or a "miscrap?" Mayhap a "fiaspoo?" A "tragedookie?" The snow dump (pun intended) sounds rough but at least it gives you a great excuse to relax inside with your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In '96 my black lab ran out to poop and got lost in the drifts. I Had to dig a 10 x 10 poop area for her in the back yard...then she was fine. Cats are probably easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boyfriend has to poop outside to show his dog that it can still be done in snow. It's a teachable moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Boyfriend's pain. I have a 5 lb poodle, and let's just say it's very hard to get him to do much of anything when the snow is taller than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog will eat cat poo, but I have to teach the cats to eat dog poo. They seem to want no part of it. Finicky eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gia, it's been forever since I got off my ass and started blogging (both reading and writing) I see you are still cartooning and being super funny. Hopefully you are digging out and doggy is back pooing. We are supposed to have 23 inches of snow moving through Kansas next week. I stand a pretty good chance of that not happening as KC weather reports are only right about.00125 percent of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, man! That's a bummer. Puppy constipation is no fun.

    ReplyDelete