Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Throwback Thursday: I Didn't Have Air Conditioning...

Since we're in the final countdown til I move, I figure it's a good time to revisit all the reasons why I'm happy I'm leaving. Don't get me wrong, overall this apartment has been great. Time to move on to bigger and better things. Like a cat. Mainly a cat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As you may have seen if you follow me on twitter or facebook, I didn’t have air conditioning all last week (my building was installing new units). It was the worst thing.

On Monday:



Tuesday:



True story. Boyfriend told me I have my own weather system. I must be magical. 
Wednesday:

I went to the movies with Boyfriend

Thursday:



I turned off the lights, sat in the dark, and gave up.



Friday:





So yeah, I survived. I’m probably like, the toughest person you know.

2 comments:

  1. Always good for a laugh. My step-daughter is like you without the sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should move to Edmonton. I'm reasonably sure that only a couple dozen homes have air conditioning, and only for a few days a year, because the owners are weenies. Staying warm is a more pressing concern. Don't want to move? Can't blame you. The solution is to wear a lot less. A desirable side effect is that you'll probably be seeing more of Boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete