Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Fire bad. Fire...good?

Busy weekend. Doing conspiracy stuff  work and stuff (read: playing my old nintendo 64). Here's a fun throwback:

----------
The scene this weekend:


I am very dramatic.




His pets are offended, as usual. They are also very dramatic. 


Dragon pets! If only.

Anyway, no, he didn't get one of those dumb fancy Elon Musk flamethrowers. He got a normal functional one to get rid of weeds growing in between rocks in his backyard. 

10/10 would recommend

Anyhoo, if anyone is looking for a gift for that special someone....get em a flamethrower. 

2 comments:

  1. My Rare One has one of those too. She uses it for weeds that grow in the cracks of the sidewalk. Also to melt ice with in the winter. I'm scared she'll burn down her neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My husband would looovveee this!!! Excuse me as I head off to amazon. Can you ask your man if this would work a vine that KEEPS COMING BACK!?

    ReplyDelete