Monday, November 12, 2012

Potted Up On Weed


So, as you may have heard, we recently had an election.


Washing and Colorado approved referendums legalizing marijuana for recreational use.


George Takei said this awesome thing about it:


Obviously, the news is doing a lot of stories on this. And it’s awesome. The Daily Show had a segment where they showed some newscasters reactions, like Brian Williams (the coolest stoner ever) and some douchasaurus from fox news. He said something like this:





Seriously, you guys. I love this phrase. I’m not even a big toker. I just love this phrase.  I plan on incorporating into my vocabulary as often as possible.


Has someone made a song and music video for this phrase yet?


Rap cameo. And yes, I meant to leave some brown in their by Boyfriend's hair. Because it's one of those dred-wig things.

You know, something like that.

But seriously, what? I mean there’s so many phrases he could have used instead




But no, he chose to bestow this comedy gold onto the population.


I wanna put this phrase on everything in my life.

  
Everything.


Sorry, houseplant. 


Anyway, that’s my new thing. I’m like this close to changing the name of my blog. Or just modifying it.




UPDATE: Due to one person's popular demand, I MADE T SHIRTS!! Check out the girl here, the boy here, and the plain one here.  WOOHOOOOO! 

20 comments:

  1. Add that to urban dictionary stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. My grandma used to say "Taking the pot." We let this go, as she originally started with "On the pot," which obviously has a different connotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if we should pot our weed.....but seriously make that song, it can't be worse than what's out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would gladly watch your music video, as by default it'll be better than anything they currently play on MTV. Also, yes, watch out for us Coloradans now, because we're going to be running amok potting up our weed and getting into all kinds of terrible shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE when incredibly dumb and sheltered people try to pontificate on something they've only heard about third hand or seen in a movie like Reefer Madness. I'm with your boyfriend, off to ColoRADo (see what I did there? Oh, you did and still don't approve? Forget I said anything.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My parents still refer to it as Wacky Baccy. Makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just about fell on the floor laughing when I was watching that Daily Show episode.... and I wasn't even potted up on weed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should get a zazzle store and put that picture of you in the rasta shirt on some coffee mugs. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you could even leave off the "on weed" part and it's still funny, cause now we know what you mean.

    "What're you doing tonight?"

    "Oh man, gonna get potted up, BIG TIME!"

    "Nice, burn one for me."

    ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the most epic phrase I have ever heard. Use it. Use it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing but awesomeness in that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was such a creative post!! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be potted ALLL the time. Now I have a life ( or a reasonable facsimile anyway )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! That is awesome. I smell an Urban Dictionary entry coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha it's definitely my new favourite saying too! Bitchez be getting da-ym potted up on weed xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're brilliant, and this post is amazing XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thе Lieutenant swore than in memoгy
    of the mixеԁ drinκ, it wоuld permanently be
    геcogniseԁ іn thе аrmy
    as а 'cock'ѕ tail'. Then there are experts and other involved everyone who are seemingly preventing a dropping struggle to stem the tide leading toward environmental Armageddon or as the title of this short article phone calls it "Warmageddon. A full grain breakfast of outdated-fashioned oatmeal with almonds (grind them up to hide them, if appropriate) will hold a child way longer than orange juice and a bagel.

    my website; all clad pizza stone set

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hellо theгe, I founԁ your blοg by way of Googlе while searching for а similаr subjeсt, your website gοt here up, it lοoks great.
    І haνe bоokmarκed it in my google bοokmarκs.

    Hеllo there, juѕt changed into awаre of
    yοur weblog thru Goοgle, and found
    that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be gratеful
    if you happen to proceed thiѕ іn future.
    Lots of folkѕ will lіkelу be benefited frοm уour ωгiting.
    Chеerѕ!

    My webpage - augen lasern

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mondаy night is ρizza nіght аt
    our house, with Ϻom's homemade vegetable pizza at the top of the list of favorites. There are plenty of electric ovens that will still knock your socks off. One of the main attraction to these convection toaster ovens are the big bright digital display counters that keep time when not in use.

    My blog post pizza stone

    ReplyDelete