Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Wish List


So, my birthday is later this month. I thought it might be good to create a wish list for certain people (Boyfriend) who may want to get me something (Boyfriend). I’m trying to keep it reasonable.  

Things I would like:

1. A Unicorn.


I would name it Sparkles and we’d be biffles.



As a less-good replacement (if you couldn’t get one in time), I’d also accept Rafalca Romney. You know, the Romneys’ Olympic dressage horse. Sure, she didn’t medal, but she’s a winner in my book. Plus, she’s awesome on twitter:
Click to make bigger.
2. Seven Cats
No more, no less. Boyfriend, you’re the one who gave me this idea:



Well, then I guess I would need a new apartment to go with the cats. Small price to pay.


3. To Be Daenerys Targaryen

You know, from Game of Thrones. Okay, I’m not quite sure how you would pull this off. But where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Also, this would require dragons.


4. Disney World
Worst castle ever. But hey, I drew it. So it's going up.
No, not simply to go to Disney World. I would like to own it. More specifically, I would like to be Queen of Disney World.


My first order of business? 

I love those damn ducks. Seriously.

5. For Boyfriend to dress up like a sexy cowboy all day.

Because at the end of the day, I’m simple girl.

Is there anything else I should add to my wish list, dear readers?

18 comments:

  1. This is a bit premature, don't you think? Your birthday is in March. I never forget a birthday, even though I'm 85. I type it right on a file card and put it in my rolodex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, he's kidding everyone!! He's not 85.

      Delete
    2. HA I'm really starting to look forward to Boyfriend's comments, they make a good thing even better! ^^

      Delete
  2. Sure, boyfriend looks great in that cowboy outfit, but his gun is pointed right at your goods, so be careful not to excite him too much, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would a donkey with a dildo hot glued to its head work in lieu of an actual unicorn?
    I would also insist on assless chaps for the cowboy one.
    I'd ask for a best girlfriend trophy if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the picture of me flexing my muscles on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't want to be Queen of the Disney World. Air conditioning bills on that castle are a bitch.
    I'm surprised you want boyfriend dressed at all, unless you have a thing about ripping clothes off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with owning the Disney World. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a princes? And what kind of boyfriend would deprive his girl of this very simple request?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want Jeremy Renner for an hour. . .and cute shoes. . .oh, yeah, and world peace too (if there's time).

    ReplyDelete
  8. An awesome bog for Allie and a bigger freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh to be the Queen of Disney World - I don't think any of those are outrageous requests, after all you only have a birthday once a year! You should at least get the cowboy request for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Godiva makes booze. Fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love unicorns! Not a fan of Donald Duck... I love your Queen dress and Daenerys Targaryen costume! Love Juni

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only thing I want for my birthday is a slip'n'slide...

    Dude, you should ask that Boyfriend dress up as a duck for 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "even though I'm 85.."

    haha!! XD lol ur boyfriend rocks!

    p.s. I really think you covered it all if you get that unicorn. Well spoken...I want a unicorn too. Now.

    ReplyDelete