Wednesday, September 12, 2012

All Cracked Up!

Copy and paste the code below to add my button to your blog.

Imaginary Reader: What is THIS about?
Okay, lose the tone. We’re not starting off like this, bitch.

Imaginary Reader: Grumble…What do you want to talk about?
Well, this book, All Cracked Up.

Imaginary Reader: What is it about?
It’s a hilarious collection of mostly true stories from some of your favorite bloggers.  Brought to you by Pish Posh and The Lady In Red/Gloria And I’M INCLUDED!!

Imaginary Reader: So you have a bunch of new posts in it?
Um, well, full disclosure: it’s more jazzed up old posts of mine than entirely new material. You know, some bits and pieces of old and new stuff mixed together. I redid a bunch of drawings and there’s a couple new ones in there.

Imaginary Reader: What I’m hearing is, it’s no different from your blog.
No, it is! Plus, there are 14 other great bloggers involved!

Imaginary Reader: Really, who?
Here’s the entire list:
Dogs on Drugs http://dogsondrugs.com           
Leanne Moffat http://one-odd-duck.com/
One Day I'll Be That Guy http://www.tlysom.blogspot.com/
Six Fingered Monkey http://www.sixfingeredmonkey.com/
Creative Devolution http://creativedevolution.com/

Imaginary Reader: I never heard of any of them.
Oh fuck you.

Imaginary Reader: Whatever. How much is it?
The ebook is $2.99.

Imaginary Reader: THAT MUCH?!?
YOU’RE DRINKING A LATTEE FROM STARBUCKS THAT COSTS MORE THAN THAT AS WE ARE HAVING THIS IMAGINARY CONVERSATION.

Imaginary Reader: Don’t tell me what to spend my money on. That’s COMMUNISM.
Hey, don’t vote.

Imaginary Reader: Whatever.
Anyhoo, it’s an awesome book that’s available on your kindle or apple product. And if you do buy it, please please please leave a review on amazon. It really helps it getting more visibility. If you put up a review (or the button) on your blog, let me know!

Imaginary Reader: Hmmm.
NOT YOU. You don’t leave a review.

Imaginary Reader: That’s racism.
Seriously, don’t vote.

Imaginary Reader: Whatever. Anything else about the book?
It’s good! You should check it out. AND ALSO DID I MENTION I’M IN IT?!?

Imaginary Reader: So then it’s probably not that good.
You’re such a cuntbag.

Anyhoo, ignore imaginary reader, she's very hostile. You can like the facebook page here (pretty please?!?) and look at the book on amazon here. Yaaay!


16 comments:

  1. Hot diggity! This sure is exciting. I will have to ask my kids to get this to my iPad for me. They will probably charge me $2.00, but for unde $5 total, it will be worth it...I know it will! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOL Oh my God, you girl (ur a girl right?) LOL ... You crack me up! I reaally love your style. :) .. Oh, wait, you mentioned something about a book, right?...hmmm. Meh. .... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like you were in my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
    That's really cool that you're included in an anthology. I'll have to check it out...and some of those other bloggers of whom I have yet to make the acquaintance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rumor has it we have earned about 4 bucks each so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-hoo!! Lattes for everyone! Probably just a small one, though. ;)

      Delete
  5. Gia, I'm a little concerned that in your head, your readers are pretty big bitches. Do you need to talk to someone about this? Might some therapy be in order? This is a safe place. Nothing but love here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah nuts. cursing my Kobo reader now.

    but, hey....Yay for you!! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited about this. Some of my favorite bloggers contributed to this. I hope it sells a gajillion copies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you are now officially a published author. How cool is that? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your imaginary reader needs to be roughed up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol imaginary reader is going to be sooooo pleasantly surprised and then will totally be your bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So excited for you. And $4/each makes you a paid writer, a professional even!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on getting into a book! That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Added the button! Good luck with it!!! I will probably buy it as soon as I get a new kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. οbviοusly like youг ωеb-ѕite but уou need to tаkе а lоok at the sреlling on several of your pοstѕ.
    Ѕeveral of them аre гіfe with spelling problemѕ anԁ I find it ѵeгy bothеrѕοme to
    infοrm the tгuth howеver I will
    surely come again agаin.

    my wеblog - prweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geneгally I do not rеad post on blogs, but I wish tο ѕay that this wrіte-uр very
    сompеlled me to tгy аnd do іt!

    Your writing tаste has beеn amazed mе. Thank you,
    very great artiсle.

    Stop by my web site :: V2 cigs

    ReplyDelete