Tuesday, May 15, 2012

YAY I Won Something!

This post is short, but I have a quick announcement to make! You may know about Yeah Write, a very cool linkup/writing competition thingy run by that I tend to participate in. (If you don't, I recommend checking it out - there's a lot of great bloggers there.)


Anyhoo, a few weeks ago, Erica from yeah write hosted a 6 week long contest where there were points for winning and super complicated formulas and stuff that I didn't really understand. But, I somehow managed to snag a spot in the top four, so I won a prize! 


The prize ended up being- dun dun da dunnnnn- those custom designed social media buttons -----> created by Erica herself! [You should click on them. They're awesome. Then hit things like "follow" or "like." All the cool kids do it.] [Please? No but really. I lost like 7 twitter followers over the weekend and now I'm all insecure.]


 So, thank you Erica and all you fellow yeahwrite bloggers and voters! See you on the grid!



26 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love winning things. If that's what happens on Yeah Write I'm definitely going to check it out ;-) (This is Bozo - had to change my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on. Congratulations for being tenacious and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look fantastic! It just makes me want to click on them over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am jealous of your buttons. Not your butt, as I've never seen that, but your buttons. Then again, I have a totally flat ass so I would probably be jealous of your butt as well. Anyway, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Are they the google+, facebook and twitter buttons n your sidebar? They're pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Those are some pretty fancy buttons! I'll definitely follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them, they really go with your theme. Thanks for being such an avid fan of yeah write each and every week. The party doesn't start until I see your avatar first on the grid (then I go to bed for the night). Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The facebook button makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good you you! i really like your new buttons. That was an awesome score! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just noticed those and was going to comment in the last post. I like!! You lost tweeters?! Ehh, they've just made room for cooler people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I wish I could double-follow you, but even though I can't I still clicked the buttons anyway, just for fun (wheeeeeee)! I know, I could hardly be cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your winning! The buttons looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neato! Like the new buttons. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd follow you on Twitter, if I did Twitter. And while I do get on Facebook occasionally, it's not linked to my online persona since the fam knows nothing about my blogging and shall continue to know nothing if I have anything to say about it. That said, you SO deserve the award and the buttons are way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why would you lose twitter followers? Losing followers is for old nerds like me.

    Love,
    Janie Lola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation son your win and fancy prize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations, Gia.
    i hardly win anything at all :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way to be a winner! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete