Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Madness: Final Standings



Now that March Madness is over, let's see the final standings:

Kitty: I WON!! I WON I WON I WON!!!
Gia: Damnit, I came in second. SO CLOSE.
Kitty: I’M A WILDCAT!
Gia: You’re not…
Allie: Wait, what happened? I thought I was winning.
Popsicle: Til North Carolina lost.
Allie: Booo. What whores.
Ducky: How’d I do?
Kitty: HAHAHAHHAHA.
Gia:…don’t ask Ducky. It wasn’t pretty.
Ducky: Awww….
Popsicle: Do you even care?
Ducky: Not really, no.
Kitty: You’re a loser.
Gia: Kitty, be nice!
Kitty: What? It’s truth. So are you, and Allie, and Popsicle…
Popsicle: Okay, okay we get it.
Kitty: And everyone else who isn’t me…
Popsicle: Kitty, don’t start. I can eat a kitty like you as an appetizer!
Allie: Me, too! Actually, I’m kind of hungry…. *eyes kitty *
Kitty: *looks around nervously * Mrawwwwwwwr.
Gia: Okay, okay. Calm down everyone. Kitty, what are you gonna spend your winnings on?
Kitty: CATNIP, BITCHES. 
Gia: Of course.
Ducky: …I still don’t understand any of this.
Gia: That’s okay, Ducky. Neither does 99% of our readers.

17 comments:

  1. Let me just be the first to point out that the SEC owns all major division one men's sports Championships.

    Oh and congratulations Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't win either (came in 2nd, get my money back), nor did I watch any of the games. I let Vegas make all my picks and it seemed to work out okay (if only that guy from North Carolina didn't injure himself).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blissfully unaware of the struggles that took place for March Madness to reach these results - however, "Yay Kitty!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Kitty, but bring on baseball!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch any of the games this year, but I understand what you're talking about (so rare for me that I'm very proud). Way to go, Kitty.

    Love,
    Janie Junebug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! I didn't watch this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Kitty! May Kitty enjoy the catnip! I turned out more like Ducky. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I know is that it has something to do with balls. I like balls so March Madness is okay by me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize the animal kingdom had such a vested interest in the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still think March Madness should be all about the craziness that surrounds all-you-can-eat buffets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. Add me to the 99% who are confused. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. remember, it's not a competition LOL

    ReplyDelete