So, I was planning on updating everyone on the March Madness standings today. BUT as I learned after Wednesday, very few of my readers actually know what March Madness is. #bloggerfail. I don’t want to bitch about moving right now because I’m tired of doing that even though yes, I’m still poor and will be homeless soon. So I decided to talk about two of my favorite things: Boyfriend and Burritos.
You taste delicious
In every single way
Freshly made or heated up
You really make my day
Damn youse a sexy bitch
I love it when we hang
Going out or staying in
But especially when we *redacted*
So, let’s play a game.
I’m going to say something, and you can guess whether I’m talking to Boyfriend or a Burrito. Answers are below but quiz yourself ‘cuz its fun.
1. Your cheesy goodness tastes delicious.
2. I want you inside me.
3. You’re bigger than I remember.
4. I like having wine with you.
5. Am I drunk? Yes, right?
6. Can’t wait to see you again.
7. WHY DO YOU HURT ME WHEN ALL I DO IS LOVE YOU?!?
8. Do you think I’d like your friends?
9. I want to make sweet, sweet love to you.
10. I want you again. Soon.
1. Burrito. I started off easy.
2. Burrito! It was a curveball. Inside me =inside my belly. Remember the Thanksgiving Food Baby:
[Okay, okay. I say that to Boyfriend too.]
3. Burrito. Seriously, it’s huge remember:
4. Boyfriend. Drinking with him is fun.
5. Boyfriend. I wouldn’t ask a burrito that, what does it know?!?
6. Boyfriend. Would I really want to see the burrito * again *? Come on. Gross.
7. Burrito. I have acid reflux.
8. Burrito. By “friends” I mean “tacos.” I’m tempted to order the taco next time we go there.
9. Boyfriend. Did anyone really get this one wrong?!? Come on. I like burritos, but not THAT much.
10. Trick question. Both.
0 = Aw, like my March Madness post, you probably didn’t understand the game. Sad for you.
1-3 = How much do you think I like burritos?!?!
4-6 = So you pretty much flipped a coin each time, eh?
7-9 = YAY! You’re awesome. You win the satisfaction of knowing that. Treat yourself to a burrito.
10 = You’re a dirty liar. You did NOT get them all.
So tell me: how did you do?