Friday, February 3, 2012

I Made a Store! Grand Opening!


HI GUYS! Guess what? 


I’ve opened a Zazzle Store! See ---->

NOTE: Some of the BEST items are rated PG13, so they won’t show up if you’re not signed into Zazzle (and your settings aren’t too safe). Pretty much, there are 21 products in the store right now, so if you can’t see all 21, then you have a filter on. I think that direct links will work though. Right now, Zombie Slut Mug, Zombie Slut Sticker, and Cranky Boyfriend Sticker are the best PG13 products out there. If you are running into problems even after you sign in, let me know.

Imaginary reader and I have already had a discussion about my store:

Imaginary Reader: What’s in your store?
Lots of things! Well mostly mugs and tshirts  and a few stickers right now. But I’m going to adding more stuff to it regularly

So it’s not done yet?
Well, it’s a work in progress. There’s a lot more ideas I have for items that I’m going to work on. And if there is something you want to see in the store, like a certain drawing on a specific project, just email me at mayorgiac@gmail.com

I didn’t ask that.
Sorry?

Let’s just stay on track here.
Yessir.

Why’d you make a store?
I like seeing my drawings on things (see Boyfriend’s presents), and I figure that I might as well make them available to my readers.

Do you really think people are going to want to buy a mug with a zombie slut on it?
Well, probably not. But, now you have the option to. I don’t have any ads on the site, so this is a way one could choose to support it if they wanted to.

I don’t.
That’s okay. I still like you. Well, not you in particular imaginary reader, because you’re a bit cunty. General you.

Well what are the proceeds going to?
Um…me?

Seriously?
Seriously, do you know how poor  I am? 

Whatever. There are poorer people out there.
Well, sure. Think of it this way: if I ever make enough money to become financially stable, I’ll adopt a kitten from a shelter. You want to save an innocent kitten’s life? Support my store!

Bad kitty. I drew it quickly when I was at my parents' and my sister's cat was watching intently which is awesome because I think she knew it was a portrait of her.

…I’ll be checking out the sites on your links page.

Imaginary reader is a whore. Anyway, like I said, there’s only a few items in the store now. But I’ll be adding to it regularly. If there’s something you want to see, let me know!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you on Twitter!

36 comments:

  1. That's really cool. If I wasn't so poor I was contemplating the best strategy for shanking a hobo to steal his meth money (and his meth), I'd buy something right now. Also, I'd like to see a "Mayor Gia Ice-Not-For-Wine Tray"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's really neat! Love the initiative and hope the idea catches on. This is really odd but I think I dreamt about you and boyfriend... your conversations seem to have had a real impact on me lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha, wow! Were we inappropriately aged in your dream? I can only hope...

      Delete
    2. lol... no idea, can't remember the details - just have an awareness of your overwhelming presence ;-)

      Delete
  3. Great idea, I am thinking of applying for EU funding...i am poorer than Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummm..... See, I want to save a kitten, but I also want to adopt a kitten myself..... if I give you money, I don't get a kitten. If I don't give you money, that kitten will be eaten by mean alligators! (Not Allie though who would never do such a thing. She'd just hump the poor kitten relentlessly)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you've done this!!!! Going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0$ per mug?
    You are poor? Mitt Romney is concerned about you or not? Unless I see affidavit that would say that Romney isnt concerned about you, I wouldnt take your word.
    I may have another deal, I need some pictures drawn for Norse mythology, would you be able to do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sniffle* Mitt doesn't care about me...

      Delete
  7. This sounds like something that could be sponsored by 'Shameful Promotions'.

    I think all of us bloggers are broke mofo's! Wish you much success.

    Going to check out the store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice store! I have been thinking about trying something like this myself....when I actually become popular and have a large audience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My logic is to open BEFORE I'm popular. So if I ever become pop, it's already there!

      Delete
  9. Well, we must support the kitten. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Freaking imaginary reader. I have one of those on my site, and he gets on my nerves. He knows way too much about what I'm thinking, and yet when I try to get a restraining order against him, they tell me I need to start taking some meds. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would SO get a Zombie Slut mug!!! I'm putting it on my "Things she won't get mad at you for buying her" list I give to my boyfriend for gift ideas. I gotta help him out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahahah!! love it!! The zombie slut mug is the best :-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like the Zombie Slut mug but I don't think I would be able to walk around with such a thing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty cool. All the best with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hate it when my imaginary readers act cunty. Congrats on your store!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Congrats. I gots to get my shop on

    ReplyDelete
  18. stores in general are awesome places to spend money

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yahhhh for your new store!!! I like how your soon to be adopted kitty's eyes are slightly skewampus. It's endearing. And congrats and getting the word "cunty" in there again. It's a new fav of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best of luck with the new store. I'm not creative enough to make merchandise so I'll stick with ads.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, exciting!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Imaginary Reader is just a wee bit bitchy....or could they be jealous?

    I'm going with jealous.

    Congrats on your store!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How about adding an inflatable Robot Girlfriend to your merchandise?

    I mean a dirigible of course...only the vulgar-minded would think I meant anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the store!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete