Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Photographs!


Hi guys! Time for more random pictures from my phone. Let’s start with something that pisses me off. Like, remember how all my appliances were against me?

Well, here’s how hot it got over the summer when the air conditioner broke:


That is 87 MOTHERFUCKING DEGREES. See, I'm not exaggerating when I say it was like:
Ok, I'm exaggerating two degrees. It was hell though.

And then the washer broke and I made the landlord replace it and she dragged it to the living room:

That ain’t right.

And then she left trash in our place to take care of:


Also not cool. In case you guys are wondering, yes, I am documenting this shit in case it’s ever needed. And yes, I can’t wait to move out in a few months. And no, I have no idea where I’m going to live. Possibly out of the trunk of my car.

ROAR! Okay, I need to calm down.

AWWWWW. Now I feel better.

Are you guys still upset for me? Well, here’s a double rainbow!

Oooo. Ahhhhhh. 

Here’s some photos from back over the summer, when I was vacationing at the beach with my family. Check out this pretty sunset from a boat we were on:
I was on a boat motherfucker! Don't you ever forget!
And here’s a bench from that beach town:


In case you’re wondering, it says

In your death, a part of me dies and goes with you.
Where you go, I also go.
You will not be alone.

I find this equal parts creepy and sweet. That’s all I’d like to say about it for now.

Okay, I need something to get my mind off of that. Oh hey, how about some booze?

This is a delicious strawberry margarita. I wish this picture wasn’t a few years old and was actually right now so I could be drinking it.


 This is a puzzle. I’m a dork and I like doing them.



Guys, it’s a polar bear golf cover! It’s my other valentine’s day gift to Boyfriend, besides the heart shaped boxers. I figure because I’m such a good luck charm, this will definitely improve his name. In case you’re wondering, he got me a pretty necklace, and something that will be introduced to you all probably next week.



I like this picture a lot. What’s not to like? It’s kitties and a gnome.

Okay, you guys wanna see a real picture of Boyfriend now??


Look! That’s Boyfriend holding the black kitty that comes around seaside town. Isn’t that a cute kitty? And a sexy sexy ear? Ladies, hands off! He’s mine!

Okay, time to wrap this up before you all die of boredom. Here’s the last picture:


Yep, that’s a dog in the sidecar of a motorcycle. I was walking around this quirky town near me one day and saw this guy, and had to snap a picture. Awesomesauce, right? Right.

Have a great weekend everyone!


42 comments:

  1. I'm going to steal that dog. Maybe the black cat too. And... I'm just a little (read: very) jealous that you have in-unit washer/dryer. I'd kill for that. Almost literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa total double rainbow whoaaaaaa!
    Yeah, you definitely need to bail from that place, and photographic evidence is a GREAT idea.
    C'mon! A sidecar on a motorcycle is cute enough, but adding a dog wearing goggles is too much. Have a great weekend...Oh, and I attempted to "pickle" you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHEM! I have a BOYFRIEND!

      (but actually thanks for the shoutout)

      Delete
  3. I love puzzles too. Let's be dorks together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! kitties! and a doggy in a sidecar!

    Now give me that margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, the side of your boyfriend's head does not look old. That's a young head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old head. Trust me.

      Delete
  6. I prefer the cat...all kitties for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not even Caturday and already 3 pics of kitties. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate that the poem/dedication is offering comfort to the departed. . . but maybe it would be more useful if it offered comfort to those left behind. Let's rewrite it:

    In my death, a part of me lives on with you.
    Where you go, I also go.
    Death cannot part us from those we truly love.

    Does that seem less creepy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like what you did with this Jim. It's still sweet and not at all creepy.

      Delete
  9. Ugh my god your boyfriends ear is sooooooooo hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. a glipmse of boyfriend :p
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the kittens and the gnome, mostly because I miss my cats and have a few gnomes.

    Obviously I need a drink. Or a puzzle. Or another gnome. Or to get back to work...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel your pain about the crap apt. My hot water heater stopped working in the middle of winter and they gave me keys to a vacant apartment, three floors down, so I could go take a warm shower. This lasted for 2 weeks. My air conditioning went out this summer too, and I called and called and they made me wait 2 weeks for that also before they came to replace the unit. This was finally after I called the emergency repair line, crying, at 1 in the morning because it was 87 degrees. Yes, I was crying. I was very upset. And I'm still a bit upset. Bad memories being drug up here today.
    But the cats help. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just about spit my coffee all over my computer with your first two pictures... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree that Boyfriend's head doesn't look old. I love all your pictures...except the alcohol one. The flavored vodka I had is not feeling as good this morning as it did last night.

    I have a bunch of pictures to post from this past week but I'm having technical difficulties at the moment. So it was good to see yours...that sunset is beautiful. And so are the cats and their cool gnome friend.

    That dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm enjoying reflective Gia very much. Please keep this going! I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That drink looks sooo yummy! And that rainbow is so pretty!

    I can't believe your appliances planned a vendetta against you. Revenge? I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love 87 degree weather with no AC! And I'm not lying. Everyone thinks I'm super weird, but I love wearing as little clothing as acceptable and sweating just sitting there. I live in the wrong state, because it's freezing seven/eight months of the year. I also think that drink looks amazing! Kind of wish work was over so I could indulge in a beverage or two!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AC in the house....such marvels in this world to behold. What will they think of next!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to agree that the bit we can see of Boyfriend doesn't look all that old to me. And I love the sunset Gia, and the pooch in the sidecar is way cool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch!

    Proudly posting your DARD badge now. Who would have thought that duck sex wasn't always consensual...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute pictures. Your kitties and boyfriend both are cute. If I need to rant about my apartment , I can go on forever forever. The moment I moved in, I took so many pictures in case they say something when I move out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok, many have already said it - but boyfriend doesn't look old at all. I was expecting a silver-haired, pot-bellied, hair sprouting from his ears gentleman - and instead you present us with such a sexy ear that it makes me almost swoon.

    Loved all the pics, but especially the dog in the sidecar - he was so damn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love pictures. I love YOUR pictures.

    And the two rainbows? WTF! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't decide which I like better, the double rainbow or the frosty margarita..wait, it's Friday, the margarita wins! Your blog is hysterical, I hope your next landlord is much cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Why didn't you just sick Lioness on your landlord?! I think that is the best way to handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a picture of a thermometer that reads 126*. I was melting just north of the equator in Ghana.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dog in the Doggles. Wish I could afford them for our pack; but if I get them for one of them the others will all want them too...

    ReplyDelete
  28. About the death thing, instead of part I thought it said fart. It's much funnier my way.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  29. I want that margarita. Right now.

    But I have work tonight. (Insert sad music here.)

    ReplyDelete
  30. That picture of the kitties with the gnome would freak me out..... it's like they are watching and waiting for you to let your guard down!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wait..your boyfriend is a cat? I didn't think cats and robots mixed..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey! I live in a seaside town - sorta - and I'm looking for a roomie!! Wanna be my next live-in friend??? Wait, I have a black cat too. That could be a recipe for disaster. What if we got them mixed up and I stated snuggling with your boyfriend by accident??? Oh no!! Okay, just forget I mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd love for it to be 87 degrees right about now.
    Until it actually gets to be 87 degrees.
    Then, I'll wish it was winter again.
    I'm never satisfied.
    But, a strawberry margarita works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is "Sweat, Bitch, Sweat!"
    And I'm with Penwasser - I wish to hell it was 87 degrees now. I'd be satisfied with 57 degrees now.

    ReplyDelete