Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Car Decals: Robot Girlfriend


Hey, you guys know how people have those decals on their cars that are super annoying? And then those funny ones started showing up on the internet like the girl with the ax that says “I’ll kill your family” or one girl surrounded by a ton of cats? (Me one day.) Well, I’ve come up with a bunch more that I think should exist. I’m going to start posting them a couple of times a week – to replace my “Christmas Animals” feature, for the time being.

So, here’s the first one:

Robot Girlfriend and her Robot Cat
For the robot girlfriend, obviously, and her robot cat. It’d look something like this on a car:

*bzzt* Ro-bot girl-friend likes stick-ers *bzzt*




ALSO, I am aware that that Friday's post maybe made it look like I wasn't going to post on Monday (because I had the day off work). So, if you didn't see yesterday's post about Allie and the polar bear, I strongly recommend you scrolling down or clicking here to check it out. It's much better than today's post. That is all. 

23 comments:

  1. I would have thought robot cat would have an antenna for a tail. I hadn't seen the parody decals. And yes, I hate those family stickers so this feature is a win. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone told me I'm gonna be surrounded by cats some day if I don't stop being so anti-social :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something to look forward to!!


      Oh, is that not a compliment?

      Delete
  3. Wait, that's not a compliment? But cats are so fluffy!
    Except robot cats.... I don't know how they'd be fluffy......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those piss on stickers really bug the fuck out of me. They're so rude. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol That's hysterical!! I wonder how many robot g/fs there are out there. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This way you can answer questions from people about what you enjoy the Jetsons so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a robotic vacuum cleaner that has a mind of his own. it freaked me out so its been switched off past few days.
    lol. robotic cat seems very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you may be onto something, Gia! Maybe this is your get rich moment. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I have to say, I have never seen the sticker with a cat lady but if I did, I very well may run off of the road from laughing too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cat robot, seems fuss free...wait I hope it does not run windows! I have already ordered my 12 cats, for my spinster life style...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gia, you could upload this to zazzle. It costs nothing to start a shop and to design products. You tell them the %age you want to get off the sales :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, is there a car decal etsy shop in the works here, eh? I smell money!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw one with just a mom and a lot of kids. Hope the dad's not dead because its hilaaaaaaaaarious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once a friend my mine made one of those stickers with two dudes holding hands and stuck it on his friend's car. He didn't know for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I detest those stickers, especially those with the Mickey ears on the whole family. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this ad for all those stickers that say "I [heart] My Dog." They were little stickers you could place over the heart so now these people would ride around with a "I [screw] My Dog" on them.
    Wish I'd bought some.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No robot Boyfriend to go along with them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who does a girl have to blow around here to get a robot decal?!

    Just kidding. (Maybe.)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Being the art critic that I am, I feel compelled to ask you why the robo cat does not have robo antenna like her robo counterpart?? Maybe Pickelope was on to something, maybe the tail is an antenna in disguise? That way robo cat can sneak about in society without being detected. Oh that's it, isn't it?? !! It's not just a robo cat, but it's a Robo SPY cat!!

    And I just blew it's cover.

    ReplyDelete